Job Type Part-time
Hours Not Specified
Pay Type Hourly
Wages To Be Determined
13820 Lorain Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44111
Responsible for providing exemplary customer service while maintaining the Safety of Customers and Team Members.
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers on the front end, ensuring customer's order is bagged appropriately and safely.
- Become familiar with products in the store to answer questions and make suggestions to customers.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the team member's designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Assisting customers in the lot with groceries/carts.
- Keep the parking lot free of carts and any debris, including sweeping sidewalks/shoveling/salting when necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including the back room.
- Maintaining cleanliness of Customer Restrooms.
- Assist in other areas as required.
- Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility
Education and Training Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
High School Diploma
Age Requirement At least 18 years of age
Competencies Required Adaptability
Gets Things Done
Respect for Self and Others
Work Environment Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy)
Normal store environment with no continuous exposure to extreme temps, dust, etc
Physical requirements Bending
Carrying Up to 50 pounds
Lifting Up to 50 pounds
Sight or Peripheral Vision