Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc.
Salary: From $10.50
Job Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Date Posted: Jan 5 2011
Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc. is currently seeking positive, safety conscious individuals to fill 1 st shift full-time warehouse positions. Qualified candidates should possess at least 12 months of previous warehousing experience, ability to operate tow motors, including high lifts and computer experience. Experience working in a cold environment and experience with warehouse management systems a plus! For consideration for this position, all candidates must pass a pre-employment screening, which includes drug testing and criminal background check.
- Prints labels for shipments to meet customer requirements
- Release, print and pull sales orders
- Prints appropriate Bills of Lading for required shipments with either the standard or VICS BOL according to company policy
- Process packages through shipping system i.e. UPS, FED-EX, etc.
- Loads customer pick ups as necessary
- Acts as a liaison between the shipping department and customer service
- Reports any inventory inaccuracies to supervisor and performs any inventory counts as required
- Completes necessary paperwork
- Inputs movements performed into the inventory system according to SOPP
- Charge Forklifts as needed or change batteries as required
- Necessary housekeeping to maintain a safe, clean and organized warehouse.
- Ensure outbound trucks are properly cleaned and maintained at the point of loading
- Complete all jobs in any area as assigned by supervisors.
- Assure regular and timely attendance per company guidelines.
- Work overtime as assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in on-going training to enhance knowledge and skills.
Education or Experience·
Sufficient reading level to understand written requirements and Bills of Lading, and simple arithmetic. 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Ability to lift up to 75# occasionally, stand for up to 8 hours, peripheral and depth perception to properly navigate a forklift and work in a varying cold storage environments (-10 to 55 degrees)
- Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
- Forklift and electric pallet jack certifications or ability to obtain one.
- Computer Skills
- Sufficient understanding of basic computer principles to properly enter receipt and transfer information