Location: Beachwood, OH
Salary: Salary not Determined
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: Jan 4 2011
McCormick and Schmick's
McCormick and Schmick's Seafood Restaurants, a national restaurant group, understand your value. That's why we're dedicated to making sure that our diverse group of employees provides the best experience possible for our guests.
- Responsible for all grilled, broiled, roasted, sautéed, and fried items in accordance with McCormick & Schmick’s recipe guidelines.
- Complies with all portion sizes, cooking methods, and quality standards, in accordance with standardized recipes.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Follows proper plate presentation with appropriate garnish for all dishes.
- Sets up the cook line with foods, condiments, and garnishments at the start of each shift and restocks as needed.
- Maintains sanitary workstation including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, sauté burners and refrigeration equipment.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assist others in closing the kitchen.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the chef.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills with co-workers.
- Functions as a supportive team member during the course of their shift.
- Position requires regular, reliable attendance.
Other Cook positions at McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant Group
Pastry Cook: http://www.careerboard.com/job/1060518-Pastry-Cook.aspx
Pantry Cook: http://www.careerboard.com/job/1050472-Pantry-Cook.aspx
Prep Cook: http://www.careerboard.com/job/1050471-Prep-Cook.aspx
"McCormick and Schmick's is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment."