Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Salary: Salary not Determined
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: Jun 22 2010
Under the supervision of the Director of ITD Technical Management Services: Provides Help Desk service to ITD clients by providing them with a single point of contact to report problems or direct inquiries regarding Data ( PC's, printer, and applications), and Voice ( voicemail, long distance, pagers and phone) systems. Analyze user problems through various troubleshooting techniques. Resolve data and voice communication problems that require network console intervention and/or client instruction. Logs and dispatch problems to the appropriate ITD personnel. Maintains the Problem Tracking or other appropriate Help Desk software through logging, updating, monitoring and closing of problems. Handles general administrative duties.
- Knowledge, Skills and Physical Demands Familiar with personal computers, IBM, DEC, Tandem, HP and Sun computers and terminals.
- Knowledge of data and voice communication concepts.
- Knowledge of IBM, DEC, Tandem, HP or Sun operation and applications.
- Working knowledge of personal computer software including Windows 2000, XP, MS Office Suite and Novell OS and PC hardware.
- Demonstrated typing proficiency in the operation of PCs for data entry.
- General knowledge of all functions of an IS environment obtained through formal course work or through on-the-job training sufficient to provide required knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong problem-solving skills and decision making ability.
Required Length and Type of Experience:
Two years of related experience in computer operations, data systems, or Help Desk environment to include handling telephone problem activity calls.
Medical, Dental, Disability, Prescription, Vision, Life, Holidays, 403B, Retirement Plan, Flexible Spending, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement
Visit http://my.clevelandclinic.org/careers/default.aspx and search keyword Help Desk Analyst Job