United Way of Greater Cleveland
Location: Cleveland, OH
Salary: Salary not Determined
Job Type: Temporary
Reports To: Marketing Department
Date Posted: Jul 21 2010
Part-time temporary; 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, M-W-F from early/mid August 2010 to November 19, 2010
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Maintains the Campaign Materials Room ensuring that stock is organized and available as necessary and that orders are accurately filled and delivered in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fills orders for print materials from United Way Staff and Loaned Executives. This includes retrieving order forms at specified times through the day, gathering and compiling necessary materials, notifying employees of back-ordered materials, and packing kits.
- Maintains the campaign materials stockroom. This includes working with Marketing/ Fund Raising to establish arrival schedule for materials; assisting with unloading of materials as they arrive; verifying accuracy of shipment against order; and arranging and maintaining materials in an organized fashion.
- Maintains inventory of campaign materials in Access database ensuring that quantity of actual stock is equal to computer stock; notifies marketing as materials need to be re-ordered and develops reports of stock quantities for Marketing as necessary.
- Monitors campaign materials supplies in the fundraising division supply area and re-stocks as necessary (usually every Friday) ensuring that supplies are available as needed.
- Inventories materials in November to provide overview of usage. Ensures that inventory balances with database figures.
Frequent contact with Marketing and Fund Raising staff, delivery personnel.
Combination of education and experience normally represented by a High School diploma or equivalent and basic experience in data entry is required along with the ability to lift heavy boxes (up to 50 lbs.) Good interpersonal skills and mathematical ability are preferred. Experience with MS Office products.