Staffing Solutions Enterprises
Location: Mentor, OH
Job Type: Full-Time
Shift: 7am-3:30pm M-F
Date Posted: Jul 2 2010
Verifies, accumulates, and packs for field service and sales orders.
1. Receives work instructions from supervisor or designated representative.
2. Reads and interprets work orders such as operation sheets, and other work instruction documents.
3. Responsible to pull bill of material and prepare and pack accumulated orders for shipment. Large orders may require making crates out of wood and cutting copper tubing.
4. Responsible forproperly marking/tagging all parts for service orders and counts and bag items as required.
5. Prepares and packs for shipment.
6. Inspects own work to insure quality production in accordance with procedures.
7. Keeps work area clean and orderly at all times.
8. The above statements reflect the general details of the job and shall not be considered as detailed description of all duties inherent in the job.
9. Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Factory environment. Position requires lifting (up to 45 to 50lbs.), and could include bending, standing, sitting, and walking. Many tasks are repetitive. Use of safety glasses and safety shoes as required on manufacturing floor.
- Previous packing experience and driving a motorized lift is preferred, must be certified by STERIS trainer once in position. Must have the ability to use power tools, cutting tools and crane. Mechanical aptitude is helpful. Basic reading, writing, and math skills are required.