Keith D. Weiner & Associates Co.,LPA
Location: Cleveland, OH
Salary: Salary not Determined
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: Jul 27 2010
LEGAL COPY/MAIL CLERK
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Are you interested in becoming part of a company where its employees are the single most important factor to its success and growth? Are you interested in becoming a part of a company who has a reputation for commitment to personal service of its clients and the results we obtain?
Then come join our team. We are actively recruiting a legal copy/mail clerk to join our team. Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, coordinate and assemble high-volume print jobs and operate and maintain high-speed production copiers as well as related equipment
- Handle time-sensitive material
- Readies print jobs for outgoing mail
- Scan documents for electronic filing
- Lifting ability up to 40 lbs
- Pushing/pulling carts
- Other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or a GED
- Legal experience working in a law firm or legal department is helpful but not required
- Knowledge in operating copy machines
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment and be flexible
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- A positive outlook and positive attitude
SALARY & BENEFITS
Competitive salary, health benefits, life insurance 401K and profit sharing. Optional dental and additional life insurance available. Business casual environment. Hours are Monday through Friday 8:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter with salary history and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to Human Resources at 216-771-6540.
An Equal Employment Opportunity employer.