Location: Cleveland, OH
Salary: $22.00 - $24.00
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: Aug 6 2010
Seeking maintenance techs with mechanical and (or) electrical skills who prefer to work with little or no direct supervision, ability to work night shift and meet these min. qualifications:
- All around troubleshooter with min. of 3 years mfg. experience in a heavy industrial setting
- Ability to inspect, identify and repair complex mechanical and (or) electrical malfunctions
- Ability to repair and maintain piping systems and assemble hoses with fittings
- Basic fabrication skills with the ability to follow prints.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and maintaining hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot production machinery controls at board replacement level, including programmable controllers
Strong communication skills and familiarity with working in a team-based environment is preferred. Offered a safe, DRUG FREE workplace with competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including medical, 401(k), profit sharing and bonus opportunities. Applications are available 24/7 at our guardhouse. Qualified applicants may submit an application or resume for consideration:
4300 E. 49th Street
Cuyahoga Hts., OH 44125
or Email: email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer