Location: Bedford Heights, OH
Salary: $11.00 - $12.00
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an environment that values quality and client service, then please apply with us. We are interested in speaking with individuals who are passionate about being part of a high-performing team that is dedicated to excellence.
EmployeeScreen IQ is a global background screening company dedicated to superior client service. Our mission is to provide accurate, complete and timely applicant information services and products, empowering clients with valuable information and effective tools to make informed hiring decisions.
The following knowledge and skills are required for all positions :
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Highly motivated with a great eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Good follow-up skills; sees task to completion.
- Proven ability to be persistent, assertive, and probing.
- Ability to solve problems and multitask while handling customer calls.
- Able to work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Computer skills and knowledge of the Internet.
- Preferred education and experience:
- Associates degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- Two- years experience in a client or customer service role.
- Please see our website for full details of each position.
- EmployeeScreen IQ offers competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation, and personal time off.
- EmployeeScreen IQ is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
On-line applications are being accepted.
If you need assistance with the on-line application, please send an email to email@example.com.
Resumes will not be taken via email. Please apply on our website at http://www.employeescreen.com/careers.asp.
EmployeeScreenIQ offers attractive compensation packages and competitive benefits. employeescreenIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of religious creed, sex, national origin, race, disability, age, marital status, color or sexual orientation.
Our goal is to provide employers with accurate, timely and complete background checks on your applicants. EmployeeScreenIQ has access to criminal records in over 3,500 counties in the United State, in all 50 states, and delivers results to our clients within in 24-72 hrs.
EmployeeScreenIQ works closely with employers to develop programs to complement your existing hiring practices. Our pre-employment screening and background check packages also include verification of education and employment, credit reports, driving records, civil records and any other type of information you may need when making an important hiring decision.
To apply for this or other openings please visit the careers tab at http://www.employeescreen.com/.