Equity Trust Company
Location: Berea, Ohio
Join a non-traditional Call Center Environment where learning and having fun at what you do are just part of our call center dynamics. We are looking for energetic, hard working individuals who take pride in their work and are dedicated to providing world class customer service. If you would like a new approach to the service industry and believe the Client is your ultimate boss, come join our Client Experience Team.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Functions:
- See and embrace our vision to be the most valued company in our clients’ eyes.
- Responsible for assisting our client’s with inquiries about building tax free wealth within their IRAs.
- Provide knowledgeable answers with regard to IRS guidelines.
- Accurately document client calls.
- Solve issues and multitask while handling client calls.
- Responsible for meeting and or exceeding the Support Center metrics.
- Attend weekly continuing education seminars.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Prior Client Service experiences a plus.
- Excellent client interaction and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Effective written and verbal communications.
- Strong computer skills.
- Pass all CST Skill Testing Requirements
Equity Trust Company is an EEO Employer
Who Is Equity Trust Company?
Equity Trust Company is a non-depository trust chartered by the South Dakota Banking Commission. As a trust company and passive custodian of self-directed retirement accounts, Equity Trust does not provide professional financial advising. They specialize in allowing their clients to self-direct and invest their individual retirement accounts into non-traditional assets, with the most common investments being real estate and private placements.
Equity Trust and its affiliates provide services to over 110,000 individuals and businesses nationwide with approximately $8 billion in assets under custodial and retirement administration. Since 1974, we have provided services to individuals and the financial services industry — including financial advisors and planners, broker-dealers, tax and legal professionals, investment product sponsors, mutual fund companies, banks and other financial institutions.
Equity Trust’s corporate office houses our Operations Staff, and is located in Elyria, Ohio. Our Sales, Marketing, Client Service Center, and IT departments, are located in our Berea, Ohio Office. Our Sterling Trust Office is located in Waco, Texas. Today, Equity Trust employs approximately 350 talented professionals, whom are the foundation of their organization.
What Can We Offer You?
Whether you’re an experienced supervisor looking for your next challenge or a college student in pursuit that exciting first job, Equity Trust has something to offer you as your future place of work. We strive to provide our employees with the services and benefits of a large company while keeping that unique, friendly work environment exclusive to a smaller company. Moreover, Equity Trust is able to supply its employees with a little bit of everything: a great location minutes away from entertaining, downtown Cleveland; volunteer opportunities with our numerous community service projects; and training and development programs to further your self-development.
Equity Trust offers full time employees medical, vision, dental, short term and long term disability, life insurance, paid time off, sick time, and a company matched 401(k) program.