Named the 23rd fastest-growing company in America by Entrepreneur magazine and one of the five best companies to work for in Northeast Ohio by Smart Business magazine, PartsSource is looking for enthusiastic, energetic, committed individuals to join our team. If you’re searching for a team environment that’s modern, upbeat and fun with an organization that truly values your efforts and celebrates your accomplishments, then we are the place for you.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- Document tailoring, consolidation, and organization (i.e., Presentation documents; Project management documents where information is updated or changes are cascaded across multiple documents; organization of folders and subfolders and tailoring of pricing lists.)
- Data mining/Reporting (eBusiness reporting, consolidation, management of account/project activities and data gathering for analysis.
- Calendar/Action Item management (i.e. Entering/updating key dates for department personnel calendars for follow-up.
- Meeting minutes.
- Travel coordination.
- Follow-up on customer requests (marketing, data gathering for corrective actions, reformatting of information provided by customers that is incomplete or does not fit within specified templates).
- Back-up for Database Maintenance Administrator.
- Provide the standardized reporting and data-packs for customer meetings.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages as well as more advanced mathematical relationships required to mine and correlate data.
- Ability to interact frequently with a variety of personnel from Executive to lower level management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access) and standard web based research tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral/written), planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to understand and learn specialized software programs.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
At PartsSource the answer is YES. When you’re looking for a replacement part for medical equipment the PartsSource promise is a simple one. Either we have it or we’ll find it! Within two hours of your parts request we pledge to call you back with current OEM pricing and a variety of secondary sourced parts options and you choose the best fit for your particular needs. Exchange or outright? New, refurbished or used? The choice is yours! By utilizing our state-of-the-art internal application.