Parma Community General Hospital
- Responsible for maintaining customer service, generating sales, housekeeping, merchandising, signing, pricing, cash register operations (POS) and loss prevention.
- Ensure that each customer receives excellent customer service by providing a customer friendly environment
- Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock; ensure re-wraps are done promptly.
- Stamp, mark, or tag prices on merchandise.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS register.
- Assist in training of volunteers.
Previous retail or customer service experience preferred.
Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.