ACOR Orthopaedic, Inc.
Location: Warrensville Hts / Cleveland
Salary: Salary not Determined
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: Nov 13 2009
Customer Service /Data Entry Representative
Join our fast-paced environment as an integral team member of our Tech Support / Customer Service Department. Acor Orthopaedic, Inc. is a leading national manufacturer and distributor of custom footwear, orthopedic devices and many pedorthic products for over 35 years. A company fortunate enough to be on the more positive side of today's economy.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced data entry / customer support representative. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, an excellent communicator, and well organized. This position is the front line to our professional customers, a background in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Requirements: 3-5 years Data Entry / Customer Support experience.
- Strong attention to detail for accurate data entry.
- Ability to multi-task independently in a diverse arena.
- Have a desire to be part of a team and give positive support towards the company's goals.
- Works well with other team members
- To apply, please submit resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org *No phone calls please*
For over 30 years our organization has been an innovative source of comfort footwear & footwear related products. Since our inception we have grown to a national & international industry leader in the manufacturing and distribution of quality footwear products.