Working under moderate supervision, perform readings of ophthalmic images for multi-center clinical trials using image analysis software and image standards.
• Read study photographs according to reading procedures set forth in the REDIARC/SMRC Manual of Operations
• Provide standardized, reproducible measurements of clinical ophthalmic findings.
• Assess study images to evaluate treatment efficacy and to identify adverse events.
• Assess quality of all images read.
• Regularly perform image reading for quality assurance purposes.
• Record results.
0 to 3 months research experience. Some digital image analysis experience preferred.
Bachelor’s of Science degree is required.
• Basic research skills
• Ability to integrate research findings.
- Computer skills in data input and word processing
External candidates: Please email your resume and cover letter referencing the above job number and title to email@example.com