Cuyahoga Community College
Job Reference: PT231-10
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Salary: Salary not Determined
Job Type: Part-Time
Reports To: Associate Dean
Date Posted: Nov 5 2009
Maintains accurate program records. Assists in the preparation and monitoring of budgets as required. Prepares correspondence, grant proposals and other complex documents. Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible. Assists in the data collection and preparation of program reports. Determines the proper disposition of inter-office and external mail. Establishes and maintains an efficient program filing system
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of two years of previous office or program support experience.
- Keyboarding, Basic word processing (MSWord) skills
- Ability to comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to prepare routine correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Database management skills are preferred.